Order a Free SIM Card With 5 Pounds Free Credit

JetPack Plug-In Stats Not Showing Fix

A little annoying, but in my experience with this problem, an easy fix. I've read about a few people experiencing this problem disabling the plug-in, uninstalling, and then re-installing it and all has been well. I didn't do that as I was convinced that wasn't going to solve the problem in my case. And was I right, it wasn't needed. There are most probably several causes and numerous fixes to this error. Some of the causes may be because the server were the stats are pulled from may be down. Or there could be a conflict with another plug-in. Some people have taken their sites apart trying to find out the cause of this issue!

Here is the error. You try to fetch your stats, it looks like everything is about to load but then throws up the following error message:

"We were unable to get your stats just now. Please reload this page to try again."

How to fix it? The cause of this problem for me was when Jetpack (Or Wordpress- where the stats are coming from) updated their SSL Certificate. If an SSL Certificate gets updated and your Date and Time are not correct (behind the time of the update) it will throw up all types of errors. "Connection not secure", Untrusted website, and even, We were unable to get your stats just now..

My CMOS battery has died, so my time was about one hour behind. I usually set it to what I think the time is - which is usually close enough - each day. Upon receiving this error, applying the solution, and then refreshing the stats page, I'm back in business and everything is working well. Be sure to check your date and time if you are getting this error message in Jetpack Stats.

No comments:


Popular Posts