Order a Free SIM Card With 5 Pounds Free Credit

Adblock Installation Has Been Disabled

I just had this problem when starting my computer up for the first time this morning. I'm using Firefox, but after a quick copy and paste of that message: "Adblock Installation Has Been Disabled", I see that it's a more common problem for people who use the Chrome browser. Anyway, for me all is well again now. It's back working and seems to be doing its intended job of blocking those annoying ads.

Here's how I fixed it. Got to be the easiest fix in the world. Don't "Remove" the program from Firefox. Just leave Adblock as it is in a disabled mode. Head on over to the Adblock for Firefox page. Press "Add to Firefox" and let it install again, overwriting the previous version.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-gb/firefox/addon/adblock-plus/


And that's it, you should now have Adblock fixed and working again. I just tried it out on Youtube and its working fine for me. Just needed a re-install! Not sure if this will work for Chrome users but its worth a go. Hope this helped you out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cheers big ears

Anonymous said...

how to use adblock to block youtube ads

PMF said...

Hi, by default Adblock plus is blocking Youtube ads. Just install and thats all. Nothing else needed. Thanks.


Popular Posts