Order a Free SIM Card With 5 Pounds Free Credit

How to Delete Adsense From FeedBurner

FeedBurner have made it a bit of a nightmare for users to delete their Adsense ads from their feeds. I know first hand how hard it is. I recently tried to delete my Adsense ads from FeedBurner only to realise that their is actually no option to do so. So once enabled the ads a there to stay! Adsense for feeds are discontinuing their service soon anyway so within a few months the ads should just vanish from your feeds.

However, if you are desperate to get rid of the ads from your feeds right now there is a way to make them disappear.

Here’s what worked for me.

Go to your FeedBurner feeds list, select the feed you want the ads removed from. Before you delete the feed make a note of the feeds name.

An example: http://feeds.feedburner.com/CanYouDefendYourself. That is one of my feeds. So the bit you want to make a note of is just the end of the feed. In this case it’s “CanYouDefendYourself”.

OK, so now go ahead and just delete the feed. Once the feed is deleted go straight to “Burn a feed right this instant” and make a new feed for the same website using the exact same feed name. In my example it’s “CanYouDefendYourself”. That should be it. When you check your new feed now the ads should be gone. Mine were.

Please Note: You will lose all your subscribers using this method. However, I’m not sure if using the exact same feed name automatically re-subscribes the readers, but it seems to have done so with mine. I have all my subscribers back except 1 or 2.

No comments:


Popular Posts